Friday, January 27, 2012

$2 T-shirts from Vista Print!


I love Vistaprint for my printing needs already.  But this deal has me super excited!  I can't wait to put together personalized t-shirts for my girls.  They're going to think this is so cool.  Vistaprint even allows you to upload your own photos (keep the resolution high, around 1600 is best).  
$2 T-shirts from Vista Print is going to take care of my earth scouts group I've created with my local homeschooling kindergarteners here in Vegas.  I like for the parents to represent by wearing the same tshirts!  The kids all get together at the beginning of the year and use fabric paint to leave handprints all over their tshirts - I'll post that one soon!

Choose from over a thousand designs and add your own text to make your design unique! For just $2 get access to over a thousand designs—from funny to sophisticated to adorable and more! The T-Shirts are made of 100% Pre-Shrunk cotton and are available in sizes from S to XXL and in ladies sizes. Make one for yourself or to give to a friend.

Shipping starts at only $4.41

Don't wait on this, these deals come and go quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment